Re: Creating Webpage Desktop Shortcuts for Any Web Browser

Mario,

           Absolutely true and correct.  There is the occasional website that not only plays with a given screen reader better than another, but a given web browser better than another, and one can always force its opening via shortcut by specifying the command line arguments for the browser preferred for the exception instance.

           I use bookmarks a lot more than desktop shortcuts when it comes to web-related material, but there have been occasions where I have put a web shortcut on the desktop.

           These days I don't use bookmarks except for Firefox and even then only for collections of links that I want to open all at once in their own tabs without having to don them one by one.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill