Re: Creating Webpage Desktop Shortcuts for Any Web Browser

mike mcglashon

I think the is sue really:

That, if there is a shortcut on the desktop,

We should be able to “right click” and select “open with” and select the program, (including the browser desired);

I don’t believe that this article addresses that functionality;

Please advise as necessary;

Mike m.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...