Re: Graphics spoken on folder names in some programs?

Dondi

Hi Marion,

Try this it worked for me I had the same problem.

This is how you stop JAWS from speaking all the graphics that is shown on
the screen.
Insert+6 to open the JAWS setting center.
Control+Shift+D all applications Default settings.
Tab to the search edit box.
Type in graphic.
Arrow down to the search results.
Arrow down to graphic verbosity.
Graphic verbosity will say something like label graphics.
If it does not press space bar and toggle through the options available
until it does.
Tab down to OK and press enter.

Dondi