Re: How do you "send shortcut to desktop" in Firefox 52?

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

Hey Dennis.

I believe he’s asking about sending a link to the desktop, so that he can access it from there, and it will open the browser.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of dennis
Sent: August 24, 2018 5:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do you "send shortcut to desktop" in Firefox 52?

if your using win 7 go to your programs menue. arrow up to mozilla firefox. hit the applications key and arrow up to sendto. you'll find send to desktop in there.if your using win 10 i don't know the answer to that.

On 8/24/2018 4:17 PM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi!

I have begun to switch to Firefox 52 from Internet Explorer 11.  I use JAWS 15 under Windows 7.  In IE, when on a webpage you could pull down the file menu and easily send a shortcut to the webpage (i.e., its URL) to the desktop.  In Firefox, what is the best way to accomplish the same thing?

Thanks,

Richard