From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: August 24, 2018 5:18 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: How do you "send shortcut to desktop" in Firefox 52?

Hi!

I have begun to switch to Firefox 52 from Internet Explorer 11.  I use JAWS 15 under Windows 7.  In IE, when on a webpage you could pull down the file menu and easily send a shortcut to the webpage (i.e., its URL) to the desktop.  In Firefox, what is the best way to accomplish the same thing?

Thanks,

Richard