Re: How do you "send shortcut to desktop" in Firefox 52?

John Covici

Can you shift-f10 when focussed on the URL and in there should be a
send-to menu, where you can do what you want, or in that menu there is
a copy shortcut and maybe you can just create a new one on the
desktop.

On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 17:17:47 -0400,
Richard B. McDonald wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi!

I have begun to switch to Firefox 52 from Internet Explorer 11. I use JAWS 15 under Windows 7. In IE, when on a webpage you could pull down the file menu and easily send a shortcut to the webpage (i.e., its URL) to the desktop. In
Firefox, what is the best way to accomplish the same thing?

Thanks,

Richard

How do
you spend it?