From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry Berrier via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 7:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: accessible password generators

I know others have said this, but I recently started using 1Password. It is wonderful and very accessible. It includes a password generator.

Jerry Berrier

Director of Education Technology

Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street
Watertown MA 02472
P: 617-972-7826
Perkins.org

Perkins School for the Blind Logo<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/nH0yhJsCQ2ZD8E_ypT7ubRxAka2WjcPW8eP891B_tYHQtlflEsX7IrW63AhTFg9hXL-WE-4KlHExDq0KsETxo6zW3X0mQZisYwJYn2W9HxClaus1cfYZ6v38RbpYMY4cQn7Ab_qt>

Facebook Link Icon <https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPerkins> Twitter Link Icon <https://twitter.com/perkinsvision> Instagram Link Icon <https://www.instagram.com/perkinsvision/> LinkedIn Link Icon <https://www.linkedin.com/company/perkins-school-for-the-blind> Pinterest Link Icon <https://www.pinterest.com/officialperkins/>