From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 5:09 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: trouble with a government web site

Hello,

I’m doing some research and am having trouble accessing the information I need on a government web site.  I’m not a “power user” of Jaws so I’m not sure if I don’t know how to get to this info or if it’s just not accessible.  The site is the Illinois Compiled Statutes …… I can access the rules of civil procedure but am not able to get to the actual laws (for example; Fraud, Breach of Contract, etc).

The web site is:  www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs.asp

If anybody could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated …… I’m using Jaws 18, Windows 10 and IE 11.

Laura