Re: "Fast Startup" sound akin to Startup Sound, could we get one?

cecropia64

Oh yes, tthose were the days.  Talk about slow.  But it was all there was and we were happy with it.  Now everything has to be faster than light.

On 8/24/2018 11:49 AM, Don H wrote:
Doesn't it seem strange that we are in such a hurry to think waiting another 30 seconds for computer to boot up is unacceptable.  I would rather wait and get a better chance of a clean boot than having that 30 seconds to surf the net or send a Email.
Does anyone remember having to insert a five and a quarter floppy to start the boot cycle or have to wait for your dial up service to connect?