From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Babinszki
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 7:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel reading problem on Surface tablet

Thanks, I didn't know this feature.
So, same thing, practically nothing.
Let me describe further what is happening.
I press enter on an excel file from any folder, any file.
As it is loading, it may read the current cell. During the load, if I react
quickly, I can press arrow keys and I move to a different cell.
It appears after the Excel scripts are loading is when the problem starts.
At this point, when I press any of the arrow keys, nothing is happening.
I even tried pass key through, same thing.
The reason why I know nothing is happening is because I can use JAWS-Tab to
read the current cell.
Now when I press Control-home or control-end, I hear first cell, or last
cell, but the current cell content doesn't change.
Especially because of the pass key through results, I thought I had an
excel, and not a JAWS problem.
Now when I turn JAWS off and start Narrator or NVDA, I can see that my arrow
or any other navigation indeed did not take place. But from now on, with
another screen reader, everything works just fine.
Tom