From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeremy
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 12:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel reading problem on Surface tablet

Hi tom,

Since this Surface Pro is a new computer, are you certain it is on desktop
mode and not tablet mode? To check try this...

1. use the Start menu search box to look for the following:
Tablet mode settings

2. After opening tablet mode settings, the following is the very first item
you should land on:
When I sign in Combo box: Use X mode
Note: X stands for the various options in this combo box.

I should note that when I first purchased my Windows 10 tablet, it was
originally set to Tablet mode, and I had to use the arrow keys to change
this setting so my tablet would behave more like a desktop than a tablet.

I also want to add that on these lists individuals quickly throw around the
idea of performing a JAWS repair, but this isn't always necessary. In many
cases, users make lots of customizations to JAWS, and when a JAWS repair is
performed, these customizations are undone, which means setting up JAWS once
again--this takes time and effort. :)

Please let me know if my suggestion above helped in any way, and we'll take
it from there. :)

JR