Re: jfe and chicken nugget

Cristóbal

No. For those of us who have been logged in, there’s no change so far. So, if you’ve previously been authorized, then ride ride that bad boy until the wheels fall off if CN is your client of choice.

TW Blue is fine, but I am noticing much more hanging and program freezing with it than I ever experienced with CN.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of inamuddin khan
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jfe and chicken nugget

Dear, the matter of fact is that twitter has changed its method how to authorize your twitter account for your twitter’s client.

Chicken nugget has not updated it that’s why you are not able to login.

Now you have no option other than changing your twitter’s client.

I therefore would like to advise you to use TWBlue.

In order to download the latest TWBlue,

please click the following link

https://twblue.es/pubs/twblue_setup.exe

HTH