Re: Finding and accessing emails in Outlook using JAWS

I usually use Control+E to go to the search box, type my search term, press enter and then I press Shift+Tab which puts me in a list of messages, the Inbox I guess with only those messages showing which meet the search term.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of jaws trial
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 1:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Finding and accessing emails in Outlook using JAWS

Hi,
I use JAWS 2018 in my Windows 10 PC. I use Outlook and was trying to find a particular email and used Shift + Ctrl + F for the same. The dialogue box popped up and I typed in what I was looking for. The email that was found using this method shows at the bottom of the dialogue box. However, I was unable to access it using the keyboard. Pressing Tab key took me back to the top of the dialogue box but not to the email that was found. The email, however, can be accessed by clicking on it. Can anyone help me on how I can access it using Keyboard?
Thanks!