Re: "Fast Startup" sound akin to Startup Sound, could we get one?

As an aside, I have been told that certain security software (and, no, I don't remember which ones) are set up by default these days to consider Tinyurl and similar URLs as suspicious and block them.  That might be what was being experienced by Mike B. with the original URL.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill