Re: Finding and accessing emails in Outlook using JAWS

Jim Fettgather

Once the email is found, you might try pressing F6 to switch to the
message pane displaying the search results.

On 8/22/18, jaws trial <jawstrial@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I use JAWS 2018 in my Windows 10 PC. I use Outlook and was trying to find a
particular email and used Shift + Ctrl + F for the same. The dialogue box
popped up and I typed in what I was looking for. The email that was found
using this method shows at the bottom of the dialogue box. However, I was
unable to access it using the keyboard. Pressing Tab key took me back to the
top of the dialogue box but not to the email that was found. The email,
however, can be accessed by clicking on it. Can anyone help me on how I can
access it using Keyboard?
Thanks!