From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeremy
Sent: Thursday, 23 August 2018 4:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What backup software can we use with jaws?

Hi Tom,

I've been using RollBackRX for many years on Windows7, Win8, and Windows 10 , so I'm not all that certain about how the free version behaves. As for the paid version...

The scheduler is very robust, which means you can go through the wizard and schedule the date and time an automatic snapshot is executed such as at 11:33AM every second Thursday on a leap year when the sun is purple etc.. :) I choose to take my snapshots manually so I don't take up too much space on my hard drive. Then again I also use RollBackRX on an 8 inch Windows tablet with 64 gigs of ram and I can still create quite a number of snapshots. The first snapshot can be about 1 gig in size, but subsequent snapshots are much less.

To remove a snapshot you can open the screen which lists all of your snapshots then use Shift F10 or Windows applications key to show other options such as delete. If you want to be precise about the snapshot to be deleted, use the JAWS cursor to locate the snapshot of interest then press Shift F10 to show options such as delete.

I find using the JAWS cursor and associated clicks on the RollBackRX screens save me lots of headaches. :)

I also want to note that for those interested, Labor day is coming up in September, so RollBackRX will go on sale for $35, which is 50% off regular price.

HTH

JR