From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Francisco Salvador Crespo
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jfe and chicken nugget

I can report the exact same issue. But in my case, I had Chicken Nugget working well until a dialog box appeared saying that there was an error when logging-in. After that I was unable to log back in since the browser window never opened.
Did somebody else find this issue?. If so, could you find a workaround for it?.

Best.