Re: jfe and chicken nugget

Randy Meyer

TWBlue is still receiving tweets, but hitting control-F no longer works to like a tweet. I used this feature quite a bit, liking a tweet to comeback to it later.

My work around for now is to review tweets on the Twitter iPhone app, like them there, and then they show up in the like tab in TWBlue on my windows machine.

If anyone else knows of a way to like tweets in TWBlue after the change in Twitter, I would love to know it.

Randy Meyer

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Francisco Salvador Crespo
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jfe and chicken nugget

I can report the exact same issue. But in my case, I had Chicken Nugget working well until a dialog box appeared saying that there was an error when logging-in. After that I was unable to log back in since the browser window never opened.
Did somebody else find this issue?. If so, could you find a workaround for it?.

Best.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> En nombre de Jed Barton Enviado el: sábado, 11 de agosto de 2018 13:45
Para: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Asunto: jfe and chicken nugget

Hey guys,

OK, hoping someone can help. So i just installed chicken nugget on this computer. All went well. i went to go add an existing twitter account. It said it opened up a browser window. It said please log in with the brower window that was just opened. 1 problem, no browser window is open. Any ideas why?

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.