left bracket at the start and right bracket at the end. You might
want to read the manual, particularly the appendix containing the
keyboard shortcuts.

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 18:54:53 -0400,
Craig Cooper wrote:

After playing with the program a bit, the main obstacle I am facing is
figuring out how to set marks, to delete unwanted audio. What is the
key command to lay down marks at the start and end of audio that I
want to delete?
Thank you very much.
Craig

On 8/20/18, Isaac <bigikemusic@gmail.com> wrote:
write me off list
----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig Cooper" <craigcooper2013@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: Seeking phone editor that works well with JAWS

Thank you for all of the posts. I will download and begin learning
how to use GoldWave.

On 8/17/18, Steve Matzura <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:
Phone editor?Don't you mean just a plain old waveform / audio file
editor? Have you tried Gold Wave?

On 8/16/2018 7:13 PM, Craig Cooper wrote:
Greetings,
I am trying to find the most efficient phone editing program to work
with JAWS. As part of my job at a radio station, I record calls that
come in, edit them for playback, and play back the call on air. I
have been working with Audacity for a week or so. It is free and
works fairly well with JAWS, but it also tends to crash frequently.
It is not hard to re-launch it, but it does take precious time, as I
frequently have to quickly edit a call for play back.
Your suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Craig

How do
you spend it?