Re: jfe and chicken nugget

inamuddin khan

Dear, the matter of fact is that twitter has changed its method how to authorize your twitter account for your twitter’s client.

Chicken nugget has not updated it that’s why you are not able to login.

Now you have no option other than changing your twitter’s client.

I therefore would like to advise you to use TWBlue.

In order to download the latest TWBlue,

please click the following link

https://twblue.es/pubs/twblue_setup.exe

HTH