De: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> En nombre de Jed Barton
Enviado el: sábado, 11 de agosto de 2018 13:45
Para: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Asunto: jfe and chicken nugget

Hey guys,

OK, hoping someone can help. So i just installed chicken nugget on this computer. All went well. i went to go add an existing twitter account. It said it opened up a browser window. It said please log in with the brower window that was just opened. 1 problem, no browser window is open. Any ideas why?