out look express

Joe Stinton <stintonjoe@...>

hi all

I am using out look express windows 10 and jaws 18
so  when a mail comes in jaws doesnt say which of my mails are read and unread, I think on my last Pc I had to lable some sort of symbal or icon but I cant recall how i did this, so can any one tell me what I need to do to make jaws tell me which of my mails are unread.
so thats my first question now my second one is if I try to check my spelling and grammar  normaly I would press f7  and it would do it  but  this isnt working and if i go to tools  the spelling and grammar option is disabled. but it works ok in microsoft word,.
so can any one offer any advice ?

thanks in advance Joe

thanks in advance Joe