abolished the feature to send you a disk in case of a disaster and you
could not really do a full system image on it and it became very slow
over time.

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 09:11:34 -0400,
Steve Nutt wrote:

Is it accessible?

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: 22 August 2018 13:33
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What backup software can we use with jaws?

What about CrashPlan? It's 1.5 times the price of an annual one-terabyte Dropbox plan, but has no limits. Or none that I've been able to find.

On 8/20/2018 1:33 PM, Jeremy wrote:
That much data will likely cost you quite a bit of cash to upload to cloud storage such as OneDrive, Dropbox, Carbonite, etc., not to mention the amount of time it will take to upload the information. If you're not constantly modifying the data, then the previous cloud storage solutions will not be all that useful to you. I suggest purchasing external hard drives. I have always purchased Western Digital Black or Seagate drives and never had a problem. For data backup you will not want to skimp on quality. :) Take a look at the following drive:

Amazon.com: WD 4TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0
$99
https://is.gd/HJwtP2

JR