JAWS and Excel - problem reading cells still exists

Jeremy <jeremy.richards7@...>

Hi all,

I hope others have different results, but I'm still experiencing the problem
of JAWS not being able to read text in cells within Excel when I press F2.

I have discovered that if I type 8 characters or less, I can press F2 and
arrow through the letters and make my edits. If the cell contains a word or
words with more than 8 characters, and if I press F2, JAWS cannot read the
text inside the cell. It appears it's the number of characters in a cell
that trips up JAWS.

Hmm, for whatever reason it seems as though VFO is struggling to fix this
problem since it has existed for quite a bit of time and different versions
of JAWS.

JR