From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Berrier via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 12:00 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Balloons

I assume this is a balloon.

During boot-up, my computer always dings and invites me to “click here to install” a printer utility.

How can I interact with that announcement? It does not stay on the screen long enough for me to do anything with it.

I’m running JAWS 2018 and Windows 10.

Jerry Berrier

Director of Education Technology

Perkins School for the Blind