From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 4:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft news app with Jaws 2018?

Hi, Jessica. Yes, it is accessible, and I use it infrequently. Since, when you load the News app, your configuration with JAWS defaults to using the Touch Cursor, just TAB, and it will read the whole news article to you. There isn’t much of a way, however to go back and review sections of the article.

I find that if I have read an article with the News app, the best way to review it is with JAWS History (INSERT plus SPACE, followed by H. Then arrow up and down through the history to reread the news article as a text file.