Re: New update to JAWS 2018 out now … or so it seems on my end, anyway

inamuddin khan

If you are using Skype Electron, it is advisable for you not to update it because on Skype sending messages etc will not be announce!

I updated it and I found out that whenever I send messages or delete chats, it is not announcing I therefore had to down graded it!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...