From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 2:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: speaking passwords

at least when i can hear what i type i know when i have made a mistake and backspace to retype the characters before i send them.
and with most sites you only get 3 chances before you are locked out of your account.
when i got locked out of kiaser site i had to wait a week for them to snale mail me a tempory password to reset my account.
password managers?
what good are they when they forget the passwords they have stored in them?
this happened several times a month when i was useing lastpass. no thanks. had to request a account password reset each time this happened.

From: Bill White