From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 9:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What backup software can we use with jaws?

Hey guys. So speaking of backup software, got something i wanna do.
I ahve a feeling it won't be easy.
I do a lot of work with audio and have several tb of audio, including audio projects that i can't lose. Looking for a good place to put them for safe keeping. It includes a lot of audio music beds and stuff, not for distrobution, just for safe keeping. Any ideas for a good solution for this. I've got about 8 TB worth of stuff. I know, not an easy task.

Steve provides the link to this backup software which, as the name
implies, backs up your files and sytem. If you click on the link you
will be able to read the following summary:

Backup Everything!
Discover the renowned backup, restore, and synchronisation software
SyncBackPro . Backup to disk, network, FTP, the Cloud, MTP, email,
Windows, Linux, macOS & Android!

Discounts & Bundles