Focus 14 - Refreshing the screen

Jeremy <jeremy.richards7@...>

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a problem on my Focus 14 5th Gen braille display. When
first turning on the device, and when I press the command to show the
current date (Menu key + dots 1-4-5) the manual states I should be able to
press any cursor routing button to return focus to the time on the main
screen. This command doesn't work reliably in that the date continues to
show as if it is stuck.

As a possible solution, does anyone know how to refresh the output on the
braille display? In JAWS one can press JAWSKey+Escape to refresh what is
written on the screen. I'm wondering if such a command works on a braille
display.

Thank you,

JR