Re: speaking passwords

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 03:31 AM, David & his pack of dogs wrote:
Here is a true story.
And I have no doubt it is true if the parrot was an Amazon or African Gray, particularly the latter.  I have two parrots, a blue and gold macaw and an African gray, that are both rescues.  Pepper, the gray, when we got him could and did produce the answering machine messages from his former owner as if he were a tape recorder.  I cannot imagine how long his previous owner must have kept messages before deleting them, as they don't learn anything without hearing it again and again and practicing (and you can hear when they're doing that).

I'm sure if I kept any screen reader on for long enough, and on the same document, he'd start "reading" that document at random in the voice used by the screen reader.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill