From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2018 5:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Scripts for Audible & Youtube

I'd like to talk to doug lee concerning what I experienced when trying to download the jaws scripts for audible.  What happened when I downloaded the jaws scripts for audible was that I tried to install them and I got a message saying that the jaws scripts were blocked by windowsdefender.  I have jaws2018 on my system as a demo.  That is why I didn't install the jaws scripts for youtube.