From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Angel
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2018 5:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: speaking passwords

I forgot the particular situation in which this took place.  But, I recall being on the phone with another totally blind person.  I was amazed to hear his screen reader, as we spoke.  Apparently, he was educated in Africa.  He was delegated to do the typing, when he was a child, for the nuns who ran the residential school in which he was educated, in the 1960's.  The head phones, then available, were quite heavy; and caused much distress to those who wore them.  As a result, to this day, he refuses to wear them.  He is a professor, at a University.  I can imagine how his attitude concerning the use of head phones might effect any perceived security issues.  However, he has been such a fine typist.  He would not require such an option.  I also have a further question.  If Foe were to incorporate this option, would it be a default option?  I would hope it wouldn't.  I, personally, would find it to be a bother to turn such an option off.