From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Angel
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2018 5:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: speaking passwords

I was unaware other screen readers echoed the characters.  When typed as pass words.  The question I have for those who advocate the pass word key echo being an option is this:  There are times I find myself in a user name form field.  Rather than in the pass word form field.  In fact, I did so today.  When I heard the beginning of my pass word, I immediately realized I was in the wrong form field.  Wouldn't those advocating pass words being echoed have a similar problem.  Should their request not be honored by the web site on which they were.  Due to their not understanding they were using the incorrect form field?