From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2018 1:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: speaking passwords

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 04:08 PM, Bill White wrote:

The security argument is spurious.

No, it's not.   And just for the record I have no direct or indirect ties to VFO.

If something like this exists it is 100% certain, at one point or another, to be accidentally turned on.  That alone is reason enough on security grounds to say, "No."

          ~ Dorothy Nevill