file History

Richard Turner

Thanks to Brian, File History in Windows 10 seems to have worked quite nicely.
A couple of questions:
I selected daily backup. Will it do that automatically when I plug in the drive, or will it assume I want to do it around the same time as the previous day? I didn't find anything within the program to be sure.
When I restore, will I have a choice on what gets restored? I will not want everything back on my new computer as it has a smaller drive than my current computer. The new one will arrive on Wednesday, so I have time to sort things out.
Thanks again for the help.
Richard

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett

[Sent from my little hand-held computer]