From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 6:52 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Defining a Hotkey for Use with the BrailleEdge

Hi, Everyone.
I am using JFW17, Win10, and a BrailleEdge. I would like to use the
shift+F3 combination to change the letter case. Using this combination
on the PC keyboard achieves the desired result, as it's a standard
Windows command, I think. But I can't do this same thing using the
BrailleEdge. Is there any way to define a hotkey?

Thanks,
Dani