From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jonas Voll
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 9:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Adobe Accessibility Setup Assistant

It’s at work on an domain!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 11:08 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hi, Jonas. Is your system on a network of other computers, as with an employment situation, or is it a stand-alone computer?

If you’d like, give me a call. I may be able to help you. Sometimes the Adobe preference files become corrupted, and cannot be written to. If you’d like to call me, my number is:

714-835-6295

I hope I can help you.