Re: Seeking phone editor that works well with JAWS

Steve Matzura

Phone editor?Don't you mean just a plain old waveform / audio file editor? Have you tried Gold Wave?

On 8/16/2018 7:13 PM, Craig Cooper wrote:
Greetings,
I am trying to find the most efficient phone editing program to work
with JAWS. As part of my job at a radio station, I record calls that
come in, edit them for playback, and play back the call on air. I
have been working with Audacity for a week or so. It is free and
works fairly well with JAWS, but it also tends to crash frequently.
It is not hard to re-launch it, but it does take precious time, as I
frequently have to quickly edit a call for play back.
Your suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Craig