Re: What backup software can we use with jaws?

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 06:45 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:
Could you, would you, please tell me in more substantive terms, such as, it's straight ahead, down the block. Oh, right ... it's behind you and across the street.
And this is what I heard in a lot of those back and forths.  People were not understanding.  Different perspectives.

And I hasten to add, again, that I'm one of the people most frustrated by same question, same question, same question, same answer, same answer, same answer.

There was also a lot of cross-purposes, too.  Any time computer technology is being talked about having a clear idea of the thing being talked about is vital.  Scope creep, as we used to call it, always leads to chaos.

This particular medium is also awful for trying to piece together fragments of information spread across a great many posts.  And it's worse when the same information gets repeated, but just slightly differently enough that you're not certain that the same thing has been said, at least twice.  When you lather, rinse, repeat that cycle . . .

          ~ Dorothy Nevill