Re: What backup software can we use with jaws?

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

I am saying in very rare cases the sound driver is not included, but in 98 percent of users it will be.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: What backup software can we use with jaws?

So are you admitting that some sighted help may be needed, , at least initially?

Gerald

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 1:43 PM

If someone has versions 1703, 1709, 1803, and there sound card doesn't work with windows pe, I will be glad to integrate there drivers in to the pe environment so they can have the freedom of using a backup or reinstalling.  Just try to boot and envoke narrator and if it doesn't work, I will be glad to help.  If you can, either use be my eyes to see if you are booted in to windows pe, or try narrator, or have some one verify that your in the windows pe environment and if you are with no sound let me know.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 11:14 AM

Steve,

By the way, unless that Windows PE download at  http://www.opopanax.net/download
is customized in some way it shouldn't have speech.  Windows PE, up through the latest version I've dealt with, did not, but if these do, that would be great to know.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

~ Dorothy Nevill

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.