Re: What backup software can we use with jaws?

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 02:34 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
I'm going to explode if I have to answer this again. Please read all the other messages in this thread.
I have, and you mentioned, here, that there is a version of Windows PE, and clearly a custom one, that has NVDA speech enabled.  This would not be the one that any backup and recovery tool taken "off the shelf" and if you used it to create recovery media would use.

I have not seen a single "unreasonable question" with regard to asking you, and you directly, for a step-by-step, comprehensive tutorial regarding what you do and how you do it.

I stand by my earlier statements that without an awful lot of specialized knowledge it is highly unlikely that the random blind or visually impaired user using "off the shelf" Windows PE recovery will have speech enabled and also have no idea of how/where to get it.

I thank you, and others, profusely for giving information about a Windows PE environment that has speech with NVDA, at the very least.

It would be really nice, though, to have a tutorial document going through everything from start to finish.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill