Re: What backup software can we use with jaws?

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

I have image for windows but I have noticed in the past it left some licenses I had out from the restore, you can't read the options very well, so is there a way to edit the ini file to make sure it is a bit by bit copy?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:26 AM
Subject: Re: What backup software can we use with jaws?

Al, they're not looking for accessible, because we all know that already exists; they're looking for free.

On 8/16/2018 7:20 AM, Alan Robbins via Groups.Io wrote:
Steve,

I have been using image for windows for probably 10+ years. I cannot tell you how many times it has saved my bacon. Way back I used to create images on DVD's and one could restore without sighted assistance as there was a tutorial done by David Farrin (Jaws-users-list) telling one what needed to be pushed when the reboot screen first came up.
However, what I came to several years ago is simply using a USB to sata adapter and restoring directly to whatever drive I wanted by using a spare bootable drive I had to perform the operation. If anyone is not following this, write back and I'll provide more detailed directions.

Great software and don't know why so many folks keep looking for something accessible when this has been around for years.

Al