Re: What backup software can we use with jaws?

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

1703, 1709, 1803, all support booting with speech using narrator

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: What backup software can we use with jaws?

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 12:17 PM, John Covici wrote:
I think if you use a version of the dvd that is 1703 or later
I really feel that we're all just talking past one another now.

The Windows 10 bootable media, which is where version numbers like 1703, 1709, 1803, etc., come in is completely disjoint from Windows PE (Windows pre-installation environment), which is part and parcel of virtually every recovery media maker I am familiar with, and which does not (or did not, I will be happy to stand corrected, thrilled, in fact) support speech, and which is how the vast majority of system image recoveries must begin.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill