From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 9:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What backup software can we use with jaws?

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 12:01 PM, John Covici wrote:
Newer versions of windows do have speech, you can start narrator Not under Windows P E you can not, or not any version that I've ever laid hands on.

What I, and Gerald, are saying is that we are unaware of any "pre-full Windows having booted" recovery media that support speech. I know of not a single one, and I've been in this business a very long time.

If someone can actually tell me where one is, I'd love to look at it.

If Windows itself, as in from your hard drive, actually boots then you're not doing a typical system image recovery, which is what's the crux of the matter.

~ Dorothy Nevill