From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:04 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Navigating in PowerPoint

Hello,
If you press alt with w and then the letter d, you should be in the slide show and able to view it as described. To move to the next slide, press the space bar or page down key; to move to the previous slide, press the page up key.
Hope this helps

On 8/16/18, Elise Berkley <bravaegf@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello, all.
I recieved powerpoints from my professor, and I cannot navigate very
well. I cannot seem to open a slide to read the information line by
line, word by word, etc. I am missing alot of vital information in
detail. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks very much.
Elise Berkley