Re: What backup software can we use with jaws?

Just for my own edification, I would like to know more about how a JAWS user goes about actually doing a restore, if/when necessary/desirable, using Image for Windows.

I have yet to know of any way that is accessible, at least in any conventional sense of the word, to recover from an external system image on a system where Windows either will not boot or, if a new HDD replacement was needed, does not even exist.

If this utility has some sort of speech enabled recovery process that would be most useful to know about.  And I mean specifically recovering from a disaster where you are not going to be booting into Windows in order to kick off the entire process.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill