Acronis backup software, NOT ACCESSIBLE

Richard Turner

I tried the trial version and not only is it not accessible, but it launched at boot up with something called Acronis Protection that ate most of my processing capasity.
I had to get help from my sighted wife to even uninstall that piece of junk.
I wrote Acronis an Email which was probably not at all polite, but it let them know how bad it is.
They had replied to my initial inquiry, with the fact that they have not tested it for accessibility, but that I could test it with the trial version, so I figure they got what they asked for.
Since I had brought up the topic on the list, I thought I should let folks know.
I'll stick to hand copying the files and folders I want backed up.

Richard

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett

[Sent from my little hand-held computer]