From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Aug 15, 2018 1:08 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: winamp or other programs I hope I can explain this right

It used to be possible for WinAmp to come to the foreground in past versions
of Windows. I don't know if it's an incompatibility between WinAmp and
current versions of Windows, or if it's a problem with WinAmp and JAWS
versions, but the current situation is this, you must use ALT plus SHIFT
plus TAB to bring WinAmp into the foreground. It doesn't come to the
foreground by itself, the way it used to.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com