From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Pearson
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 9:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: chrome switch from I.E.

Hello Sieghard:

Think that I understand, or "light dawns on marble head" as my father used
to say.

Next question please: What is the exact procedure for creating the
shortcut? Will probably want to start with the alt + Cntrl sequence, but
don't think that I'll use letter "c" as I'm using a one hand(can't use left
one) keyboard, and typing that
letter requires use of the spacebar which I'd like to avoid if possible.

Most sincerely,

David S. Pearson