Re: Tutorial for Google Chrome?

Steve Nutt

Hi Ann,

One very interesting thing you can do with Chrome that David missed out of
his tutorial completely, is that you can get to all these settings using
URLs, just like opening a web page.

I'll give you two examples.

Firstly, if you want to get to History, you can type: chrome://history in
the address bar.

Second, if you want to go to settings, the same format applies, you can type
chrome://settings

Another tip, to get from the address bar to a web site, after pressing Alt-D
to see what address you have, press F6.

Finally, and best of all, the tutorial doesn't mention that you can search
directly from the address bar. To do this, simply type your search term
into the address bar, then press enter. You will get Google search results.

I hope this helps.

All the best

Steve